Wednesday 27 April 2016

The beach as promised

So I realized that I've told you we're building our Hamptons style dream home at the beach and you are yet to actually see the beach I speak of. So for your viewing pleasure (and to prove I'm telling you the truth) I went on an excursion on me way to work this morning and snapped a quick couple of pictures.

Bastion Point - where a fair portion of the local population congregate each morning to survey the surf or boating conditions of the day and soak in the breath taking views.  


The sunning inlet photographed from Captain Stevenson's Point


Just on the left of the above picture you can see some of the waterfront campsites at the Foreshore Caravan Park. Tell me you wouldn't love to wake up to that view every morning while on holidays complete with your very own jetty.

As an added bonus on my photo taking excursion this morning I stumbled across a sun bathing Fur Seal that must have come in form the nearby Gabo Island. Not uncommon as fish and therefore dinner are plentiful in the lake, however nevertheless still exciting to see.





No comments:

Post a Comment