Sunday 1 May 2016

Shopping for my kitchen

So I fell in love today!
I fell in love with an oven.
Our son plays soccer on Sundays so most weeks that means a trip up the coast and sometimes I drag the family off for a spot of shopping after the game. Today was one of those days. Today it was to Harvey Norman  and today was the day that I found the oven I want.
Belling 'Richmond' 110cm Dual-Fuel Freestanding Cooker.
They only had the 90cm one in stock but it was enough for me to fall in love with.
It was on sale too but buying the oven before the house is even officially approved was too crazy even for me. Not to mention that buying it now, months before starting to use it, means the warranty period starts now too so not a great idea.
Isn't it the most beautiful oven you have EVER seen!

1 comment:

  1. Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition.
    --------------------
    Domates biber salçası

    ReplyDelete